6.13.2009

sungwasses & swimsoups on a saturday

lucy loves to find (i try to hide them) and play with my sunglasses. i noticed today that she seems to have learned how not to poke her eyes when putting them on:she just hangs them around her neck. clever girl.during one of my attempts to capture this moment on film, she lost her balance:that was taken 2/10ths of a second before she hit her head and started crying. a little later this afternoon, we decided to beat the unbearable heat and go to herman park's water area:

lucy was the 'belle of the ball'. she is just such awe-inspiring sight when she's walking around. she's so little and bald, it's surprises people to see her walking.

this is the one picture of hazel i got:

she stopped and smiled at me but started moving before my camera took the picture. after we got home it was bath time. grant put lucy in hazel's old robe and it was too cute to not take a picture:

(sorry about the glowing eye. the red-eye fixer wouldn't fix it.) finally, it was time for 'nigh-night':

yes, they are in matching pajamas. precious, i know. i hope you enjoyed the recap of our day or at least most of it. . . . tune in on monday for the gory details of saturday morning. . .

3 comments:

mckenna said...

I think this is your first posted adventure I've seen where Lucy wasn't just trapped in her car seat!! :) I'm sure she loved that!!

Ty Lyman said...

I can't believe these babies are growing so fast. Theron is letting go of funiture to balance for a bit then dives to the floor. I'm so glad we all have blogs so we can keep up on each other's families. That bald baby of yours is pretty dang cute.

Diana and Fam said...

You are such a fun Mom! I love all the different things that you do with your girls. They are such cuties!