Thank you, everyone, for your kind condolences. And Cami, I wish I could blame it on the weather, it was 80 degrees and sunny today. It was a grid outage, whatever that is.
At least you made bread LOL, mine would be in the breadmaker....half the time that doesn't even work for me. What a good mom/wife you are. It wasn't your fault that the power went out.....do you think I could use that excuse next time I make bread??? Jake would still laugh at me LOL. Very frustrating I'm sure.
11 comments:
Oh, how frustrating. I am sorry!
SAD!! Eat it anyway!! :)
Hmmmmm that is what mine looks like even when the power stays on.
But seriously what a bummer. the weather must not be to swell there either.
So why is it that your power is always going out? Sorry your loaves are pretty. But I am sure they are still yummy!
Sad. I would eat it anyway too. Or go feed it to some ducks if there are any around.
I am so sorry! That makes one so mad! it's not like you have a lot of time on your hands!
Thank you, everyone, for your kind condolences. And Cami, I wish I could blame it on the weather, it was 80 degrees and sunny today. It was a grid outage, whatever that is.
At least you made bread LOL, mine would be in the breadmaker....half the time that doesn't even work for me. What a good mom/wife you are. It wasn't your fault that the power went out.....do you think I could use that excuse next time I make bread??? Jake would still laugh at me LOL. Very frustrating I'm sure.
Bummer! I have a recipe that only takes 1hour 20 minutes from beginning to end. You should try is. Less work.
That sounds like my kind of bread recipe, Tess. I use the speed-rise methods but it still takes about 2 hours.
Ahh man that stinks!
Post a Comment